Friday, September 18, 2020

Orenchi Launderette Referral Code - szvmsge

While I have a washing machine in my house, I don't have a dryer. Sometimes when I need to get my clothes/laundry done fast I will visit automated laundry nearby.  

Recently I stumbled upon this new launderette called Orenchi. I first notice the place was the shiny machines and newly renovated shops. What separates Orenchi from the other launderettes is that it can be operated fully automatically via handphone app. 

You just have to sign up to the app and from the app you can scan the QRcode on the washing machine and dryer to operate the machine. You just have to top up money into your Orenchi wallet using Bank Transfer FPX, ewallet or credit card. Say goodbye to changing notes with washing tokens. The whole wash experience can be done via your smart phone.



The second thing I like about the app also is top ups can be done using ewallets like BoostPay and TnG ewallet besides the usual bank FPX and credit cards. The app is very easy to use and quite intuitive.

The only complain I have so far the Orenchi branch which I went did not display how to connect to their Wifi hotspot even though it mentioned that Wifi is free.  Other than that no complain as the whole setup is quite shiny new.



If you're interested in testing Orenchi launderette, you can use my referral code szvmsge. You will get RM5 credits upon sign up. The company is also open for franchises opportunities but I do not have much of the details so I'm not able to comment much here.

The branch in Orenchi branch which I tested out in Cyberjaya is located at Neo Cyberjaya.  -> H-G, 53A, Biz Avenue 2, Neocyber, Lingkaran Cyber Point Barat. You can check out their website 

to find out where the other outlets are. I'm not listing it here yet because it's a new company so the 

branches will keep changing all the time.

Orenchi has other branches around the Klang Valley (Selangor, Kuala Lumpur) but I've not personally been there before.


🔗Links

http://www.orenchi.asia/

https://www.facebook.com/pocketdobi/

📜Ads

I am micro-investing with Raiz roboadvisor where you can easily invest your spare (in PNB variable rate funds) change in your Maybank account. If you join using this link, we will both get RM5 when you use my invite code: https://links.raiz.com.my/aTYk