Sunday, April 15, 2018

McDonald's Drive Through in Cyberjaya Prima Avenue

After patronizing the Starbucks drive-through in Cyberjaya for many years, I noticed there was always a queue at the neiboring McDonald's drive-through. 



I was thinking to myself, why so many people queue up for the McBreakfast, only got Coffee and McMuffin. I decided to try it out myself. How wrong I was, actually McDonalds serves coffee related beverages like Latte, Americano, Mocha etc. 



Taste wise I think both coffee from Starbucks and McDonals are very similar, price wise is 40% to 50% cheaper than Starbucks Coffee.



They're having a loyalty program now where after collecting 3 stamps, the next beverage comes free.




 Compared with Starbucks drive through, the McDonald's drive through experience is not as smooth. You need to drive to 1 counter to order, 1 counter to pay and finally 1 counter to collect. For Starbucks, payment and collection is at the same counter.